- Papers must be written in English and must use and comply with the latex template or word template.
- Full papers (not abstracts) and original work (not already published) must be submitted.
- Paper length should be between 4 and 12 pages.
- Submissions should be made via the EasyChair platform.
- Proposals will be accepted as oral presentations or posters.
- The duration of an oral presentation will be 15 minutes followed by a question period of 5 minutes.
- Standard presentation equipment will be provided including a video projector, CD player, and stereo sound system.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISSN/ISBN reference, and will be archived online after the conference.
- In addition to paper submissions, we are interested in receiving proposals for workshops involving technologies of notation and representation.
- We would also be happy to receive proposals involving presentation formats which challenge the paper/presentation model (e.g. a paper+music presentation).
- The accepted workshop proposals will be included in the conference proceedings.
EXTENSION of submission DEADLINE:
The deadline for receipt of papers is Sunday, 13 November 2016 midnight GMT.
Sunday, 27 November 2016, midnight GMT.
Notification of acceptance will be emailed to applicants by 19 January 2017.
Presenters whose papers are chosen will be invited to submit their revised papers by 19 February 2017.
The conference language is English.