Office for Gender Equality
The Office for Gender Equality provides the necessary technical support to achieve the goal of equality between women and men. To this end, it is charged with the following tasks:
- The development of studies on the situation of gender inequality at the UDC.
- Ensuring the introduction of the gender perspective in the different fields of knowledge.
- Encouraging training and research on gender studies in the different scholarly areas.
- Carrying out information and promotion activities on the issue of gender equality in the university community, as well as in the social and cultural environment.
- Fostering actions to guarantee egalitarian conditions for the access and promotion of women and men to teaching, research, labour and representative activities at the UDC.
- Collaborating with Galician, Spanish and international administrations and institutions in the securing of gender equality.
- Knowing, informing and, if it comes to it, mediating in the possible conflicts over gender discrimination in the academic and labour activities at the UDC.
Director of services: Ana Jesús López Díaz
Edificio de Servicios Administrativos
Campus de Esteiro
15403 Ferrol (A Coruña)
Tel.: +34 981 33 74 00 ext. 3693