The IUMA is a center dedicated to research, teaching activity doctoral, masters, postgraduate and specialization and technical advice on issues related to the environment.
Its basic objectives are the promotion and development of knowledge of the scientific and technical field of the environment by conducting research projects.
Corresponds to IUMA:
- Organize, develop and test plans and research projects on the Environment.
- Schedule and conduct educational activities doctoramiento and graduate, as well as specialized and professional updates.
- Boosting performance scientific, technical and teaching of its members and the wider community college.
- Contract and implement scientific and technical work with physical persons or entities public or private under current legislation.
- To promote the dissemination and implementation of works and publications on environmental issues.
- Collaborating with other University bodies in carrying out their duties.
- Other functions.